Olly Kohn - Professional Rugby Player, Guinness Premiership Champions 2011-12
Tommo 'aka the iceberg!' is a great Physio and managed to get me back on the pitch after a succession of injuries. His hard work, attention to detail and great nature is second to none.
John B - Bristol
Hello Paul, Just thought I should write to thank you for your help and encouragement you gave me over the last couple of months. Your treatment was carried out in a highly professional but friendly manner. I am very grateful.
Neil T - Bristol
I have known Paul of Hanham Physiotherapy in Bristol for many years and cannot speak highly enough of the help and support he has provided me over the years. I had a number of problems in my early to mid 30's after playing football and saw a number of different physios to try to identify what the issues were and was diagnosed with a variety of different problems from back problems to groin problems etc. Paul was able to identify a possibility that I had arthritis in my hips within minutes of a consultation and helped me through the process of referrals through to a top consultant who confirmed that his initial diagnosis was correct. If I had not seen Paul, I am convinced I would continue to have the problem today.
Hanham Physiotherapy is a full member of each of the following professional bodies:
- Chartered Society of Physiotherapy - http://www.csp.org.uk/
- Health Professions Council - http://www.hpc-uk.org/
- Acupuncture Association of Chartered Physiotherapists - http://www.aacp.org.uk/
- OCPPP - Organisation of Chartered Physiotherapists in Private Practice - http://www.physiofirst.org.uk/
- Association Of Chartered Physiotherapists in Sports and Exercise Medicine - http://www.acpsm.org/
- Extended Scope Practitioners Occupational Interest Group - http://www.esp-physio.co.uk/